Secondary Xbox Controller for Chat Issue

Para dar las gracias debes entrar o registrarte en el foro

Novato
Novato
19 Abr 2018, 14:50# 1

Hi,

So if I have connected a xim 4 into port a (The xim has an xbox one controller connected to it), a secondary xbox controller into port b I get these 2 issues:
1. First I have to disconnect the xbox one controller that is connected to port B before turning on the Xbox One, because if I don't do this, I won't be able to use my mouse and keyboard (which are connnected to my xim 4). For example, right now, my xbox one is turned off, but I have connected my xim 4 into port a and a secondary xbox one controller into port b. The X on both controller is turned on, so it seems that if I turn on the Xbox One while both xbox one controllers (the one connected into xim 4 and the one connected into port b of the titan 2) are already on, it causes an issue with the Xim 4's signal. So if I turn the xbox one one right now, I would have to disconnect the cable that is connected into port B of the titan two, then disconnecting and reconnecting the cable that is connected into port A and then finally reconnecting the secondary xbox one controller into port b, in order to be able to use my mouse and keyboard and have the secondary xbox one controller On.
Bottom line is that, it seems that the controller which is connected to the xim 4 seems to be the one who has to be turned on first in order to not cause an issue with the xim 4.
2. When I have everything working properly (my chat pad is connected into the secondary xbox one controller which is connected into port b) it seems that people can hear me on game chat and party chat; but I can only hear people if I'm in game chat but I can't hear them if I'm in a party chat, which is very annoying. It's so weird.
Update** It's working right now but it hadn't worked for one week straight.
Any ideas why this could happen?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/view ... =27&t=7031
Motion graphics service

Thank you.

Gracias  
Etiquetado en:
Publicidad

Competiciones XOF

Publicidad